Monday, September 22, 2008

The Amazing Annual Scrapbooking Weekend

What can be better than a weekend in the mountains with a GREAT bunch of girls, tons of excellent food, and 48 hours of scrapbooking? NOTHING! This was my third year of the annual scrapbooking weekend in Meacham, Oregon and it was fun, fun, fun! Some of the girls only get 3-4 hours of sleep each night (I slept an average of 7 hours each night) -- I don't know how they do it. Talk about dedication!

Nine of us surrounded this large table. It looks like a mess -- but it's an organized mess!

l to r - Kristy, Leslie H., Theresa, Rochelle, Leslie E., Shelly (missing are Karen, Stefani, and Lynnette)


l to r (back) Theresa, Karen, Lynnette, (front) Leslie H., Kristy, Shelly, Leslie E. (missing are Stefani and Rochelle)


"Extreme Muddy Buddies" -- Leslie H., Shelly, and I all brought up our mountain bikes for a respite from scrapbooking Saturday morning. We rode along a logging road for about 4-5 miles (30 minutes), then turned around. It had rained the night before, so we had quite a few puddles to traverse. You can't see it in this picture, but we're covered in mud spots all over and have a mud stripe down our backs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really fun weekend. I can't believe how much we all accomplished. Three days later I finally feel like I have recouped.

Anonymous said...

Let's do it again....do we have to wait a year!!!! UGGGH! So great to hang out with my favorite girls!