Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hawks' Soccer Rocks!

This picture is from a more recent game, but I loved this action shot of Chase catching an awesome header! A game isn't complete without a header!





Chase loves, loves, loves soccer! His 8th grade team had their first game this week, but unfortunately, lost. Chase still had a great time playing, though. Chase was playing a defender for this game and displayed some awesome footwork, faking out his opponent and sending the ball back down the line! Nice playing, Chase!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great action shots! I didn't know he played, that's great. It was fun having him over the other night, they all get along so well.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're playing soccer Chase! #1 because it's definitly the best sport in the world and #2 I wish I'd played back in school. We'll have to play together when I get home. Keep on kickin'.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a guy. He looks fast! Keep up the great work Chase! Is that comment from Aaron, your son on his mission. If so, how cool that he can check out your blog from his mission!