Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Twilight Fan is Born!

Never say never, I always say! So after over a year of hearing nothing but Twilight this, Twilight that, Edward this, Edward that, I caved. I mean TOTALLY caved! I finally succumbed after hearing so much about Twilight at our scrapbooking weekend in Meacham and hearing my daughters constantly trying to coax me. I picked up Twilight on Saturday after the afternoon conference session and couldn't put it down except when I absolutely had to. I finally finished it this morning and searched frantically for the second book in the series -- New Moon. I even texted Tara's friend at school to find its whereabouts. Talk about withdrawals! Finally when Tara came home, she told me the book was in her locker at school, so I promptly drove her back to school to secure the book for me! I thought everyone was exaggerating when they said how good this book was -- and to all of you, I apologize. I love, love, love the book! To Stefani, you're the last one who hasn't read it now. Come to the dark side with me! You'll love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES YES YES! WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!! I don't know why but it makes me sooooo happy that you love it as much as I do...as if I wrote the book myself!

Anonymous said...

Oh Theresa you don't know how happy you made me. YES!!!!!!! I am so giddy right now, I can't wait to talk to you about it. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are even better. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Theresa Halverson, I swear you were the only other person on the whole planet I had any support from and now YOU TOO? What will I do? I hope I have the strength to stand on my own 2 feet. You bunch of Vampire loving freaks Just kidding...I love you all.

Anonymous said...

Ok, now maybe I'll read Sunflower!!

Anonymous said...

Ahem...I have not made it to the dark side either. I guess that will be my next read?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the obsession...because that's seriously what happens, it becomes an addiction. Yea for the movie coming out soon, cuz I need another fix! Come on Stef, everyone's doing it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a chick book... How come after all my hounding you still refuse to read The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter? That's where the true fantasy is at.