Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Sweet 16, Tara!

Happy, happy birthday Tara! Sweet 16 and never been kissed -- really. Tara has a never-ending bubbly personality. Her giggle is sweet, the way she gets my attention is sweet (she tickles my elbow), and even the way she sneezes is sweet. Don't let her little body fool you, though. She can be one tough cookie and a real tiger. Nothing intimidates or stops her and I really admire that in her. Tara is a good girl and has a very sweet spirit about her. She is extremely helpful to me and a complete joy! ^5Right after prayer this morning, armed with four cans of Silly String, we surprised Tara and covered her with hues of pink, blue, green, and purple (just to show her how much we love her). Then, of course, we spent the next 10 minutes picking it out of her hair so she could leave for school. (See the slide show below for some fun pictures of Tara growing up.)

2 comments:

Shelli said...

You guys are hilarious with your silly silly string!

Tami said...

You guys are too silly! Happy Birthday Tara!! I think that you are such a wonderful YW! I hope that one day my girls will be as fun, sweet, feisty, faithful, and cute as you are!