Sunday, May 10, 2009

Success! Prom 2009

After two weeks of stressing over Whitney's prom dress, it's complete and Whitney wore it beautifully! I won't tell you about all the mistakes I made or how many seams I had to undo or even all the mistakes that I just had to cover up in the end. I'm not sure that I'll ever do this again, but I'm glad that Whitney was happy with the dress and that she had a good time at Prom. Whitney could make a potato sack look glamorous! Thank you Sarah and Stefani for doing her makeup and Kim Craigo for doing her hair. Whitney looked absolutely gorgeous! Thanks Jake for showing Whitney a good time!




2 comments:

Leslie said...

A prom dress she will always remember. IT's beautiful and you did awesome job.!!!

Shelli said...

Oh, she looks SO beautiful!! I love that happy color, and Theresa, you did a BEAUTIFUL job on the dress! Who cares about all the little mistakes only YOU would know about. BEAUTIFUL!!