Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sixth Picture from Sixth Folder - Tag!


I got tagged by Wendy T. to post the sixth picture from the sixth folder and then describe it. My folders are all organized by year then chronologically by month, so this picture is very random.

Rick and I went hiking up Badger Mountain on New Year's Day and brought his new camera that he got for his birthday. We were trying out the timer but didn't know that there were two different settings/features on the timer. The one we had it on took pictures when it focused on your face and then you moved (or something like that), so we have some funny pictures of us laughing and moving around because the camera kept taking pictures at weird times. We did finally get the setting right and took a normal picture of us standing at the top of Badger Mtn.

I now tag Leslie H., Leslie E., Kristie, Beth, Wendy B., Tami, and Shelli. Take your sixth pic from your sixth folder and write about it. Then tag six more friends to do the same. Have fun!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I think candid photos are the best, and I love the way this picture expressed the fun you two have together. Cheers to one of my favorite couples.

Tami said...

Oh no. I have no idea what my picture is going to be. Hmm. This picture of you and Rick is adorable!! I love it. You guys are always doing something fun together.

Wendy said...

You and Rick are so adventurous. I love reading about all the fun things you do together. Isn't it great to be married to your best friend?

Shelli said...

Fun picture!! I will do this soon, sounds fun!