Friday, April 3, 2009

So much to blog, so little time!

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now because I have several things I'd like to blog about, but since we were gone for a week for spring break, my work load backed up and is huge, plus I have taxes to deal with, two kids leaving for college next week that I have to help prepare, a yard that needs to be "de-winterized", and a house that won't clean itself.

Spring has finally sprung and I LOVE that! We have a pidgeon that built her nest right outside our front window and has two baby birds growing in that nest. She built her nest there last year, too, but something got to her eggs before they hatched (we think maybe a cat), but this year she is successful! They are fun to watch grow.

Kendall had her 20th birthday on March 28th, so that will be my first blog that I will catch up with. (I'm a terrible procrastinator, I know.) We celebrated in St. George, Utah while we were on spring break and took her to a really nice Italian restaurant. The waiter wouldn't sing to her, so we all sang to her. Some other tables applauded us. It was pretty funny!

Aaron and Kendall are leaving in a week for BYU-I and I'm feeling a little weird about it. It's been so nice to have all my kids home for the past several months. I know it's all a part of growing up, but there's also the growing pains that go with it. I know they will both do really well on their own, but I will miss them terribly.

So now I will move forward with my blogging...

No comments: